9061 N Brookview Ave
Sacramento, CA, 95833
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Billing Clerk position with an organization where I can utilize my clerical skills and be an asset to the employer.
Billing Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Spherion, Sacramento, CA
- Appraised Accounting, Billing and Client Service.
- Ensured bill shipments corresponding with tariffs and pricing agreements.
- Advocated and coordinated with collection batches.
- Performed administrative functions, assist and relieve front office personal.
- Initiated to resolve documentation errors.
- Familiarized with customer service in handling process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation.
Billing Clerk, March 2002 – April 2004
Northside Hospital, Sacramento, CA
- Managed billing, accounting and client service.
- Demonstrated admirably to create and distribute invoices.
- Forecasted to edit cost and time narratives.
- Managed to resolve billing inquiries by maintaining intrapersonal relationships.
- Prepared to identify billing issues and resolve them.
- Coordinated with attorneys to manage special client billing arrangements.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 95, 98 & 2000, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to work independently and with a team
- Exceptional ability to prioritize work to meet goals
Associate Degree in Finance, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ