1317 W Northern Lights Blvd
Allison Park, PA, 15101
Job Objective Seeking an Auto Title Clerk position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Proficient in DMV documentation requirements
- Highly knowledgeable with handling the computer
- Excellent multi-tasker without losing attention to detail
- Excellent Customer Service traits
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Auto Title Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Mid-Atlantic Finance Company, Allison Park, PA
- Made notes regarding vehicle contracts and title numbers from acquisitions, newly funded business and any relevant data concerning the status of missing car titles in accordance with to MAF standards.
- Processed title applications, repossession forms and other necessary paperwork.
- Released lien and titles according to company principles.
- Managed the receipt, release, and organization of titles and contracts.
- Performed clerical duties including communicating with clients.
- Handled registration for cars to be titled and submitted data to the state’s Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Processed warranties and prolonged vehicle service contracts as required.
- Handled vehicle sales, payoff checks for new cars, and trade ins.
Auto Title Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Wiesner Inc., Allison Park, PA
- Handled telephone reception tasks.
- Handled used and new cars for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
- Managed legal paperwork concerning titles to Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Double-checked the right lien holder paid off prior to handling title applications.
- Took care of payoff checks for trade-ins.
- Organized and monitored out-of-state titles.
- Organized and monitored all pending title work.
- Informed management regarding the status of any missing or problem titles.
- Provided the titles for all wholesalers who settled payments in full.
- Arranged stock cards for used cars.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Houston Community College, Houston, TX