4775 Dale Avenue
Seattle, WA 98109
Job Objective A highly talented Cabin Cleaner seeking an opportunity to work with your growth oriented organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in cleaning and servicing of aircraft cabins and interiors
- Profound knowledge of floor cleaning procedures, customer service, and cleaning solutions
- Outstanding knowledge of work safety and personnel rules and regulations
- Familiarity with conducting security searches and work inspections
- Ability to communicate with crew members and supervisor, in a pleasant manner
- Ability to understand and follow all given instructions, correctly and efficiently
GAT Airline Ground Support, Seattle, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Mixed, prepared and utilized cleaning solutions, as per given specifications.
- Mopped, vacuumed, and sanitized all cabins and interiors of aircraft.
- Collected and removed trash from waste receptacles, properly.
- Cleaned and organized all rugs and carpets inside the aircraft.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished aircraft fixtures, seats, and glass panels.
- Operated and maintained all assigned cleaning tools and machines, safely.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., Seattle, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Swept, scrubbed, and buffed floor of the aircraft cabins.
- Wiped and cleaned all seats, glass windows and other interior fixtures of the cabins.
- Detected, gathered, and disposed off trash from cabin areas.
- Wiped off surfaces and removedall smudge marks and fingerprints, as directed.
- Collected and replaced cabin furnishings, napkins and supplies, efficiently.
- Interpreted and complied with standard safety regulations and personnel rules.
Associate Degree in Business (Tourism Management)
Danville Area Community College, Danville, IL