2272 Denver Avenue
Elsinore, CA 92330
Job Objective Airport Cleaner with excellent skills and the ability seeking to work for your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cleaning and maintenance of airport property, terminals, and offices
- Immense knowledge of cleaning methods and customer service practices
- Extensive knowledge of established personnel and safety rules and regulations
- Proficient in manual and power-operated cleaning machinery and tools
- Ability to interact with crew members, coworkers and supervisor, in a polite manner
- Ability to detect and mop any spillage in airport premises, in a timely manner
PrimeFlight Aviation – Greer, SC
August 2012 – Present
- Swept, scrubbed, and buffed all floors of airport buildings, efficiently.
- Vacuumedand placedall carpets and rugs within airport buildings, properly.
- Dusted, wiped, and polished all furniture, fixtures, doors, and windows, as directed.
- Collected trash from ashtrays and waste receptacles, and cleaned them thoroughly.
- Detected and wiped off all finger marks and smudges, in a proper and careful manner.
- Gathered and moved waste paper and other garbage to allocated disposal site.
- Washed and sanitized all water coolers and sinks within the airport buildings.
- Mopped and cleaned outside entrance areas, stairways and checkpoint areas.
- Collected and cleared out snow from passageways and walks, around the airport.
- Utilized and maintained all company-provided broom, vacuum cleaners, and other cleaning equipments.
Associate Degree in Business Administration
Clovis Community College, Clovis, NM