914 Grant View Drive
New Berlin, WI 53151
Job Objective Obtain employment as a Line Chef.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in large volume food production and culinary training
- Operational knowledge of upholding high standards of food quality and kitchen hygienic conditions
- Exceptional knowledge of concepts and procedures of food testing
- Proficient in standardized recipes preparation and attractive presentations
- Skilled at monitoring, training and coaching kitchen staff
- Ability to keep working on assigned task inspite of constant disturbance and multi-tasking
- Ability to perform optimally in fast-paced stressful working environment yet keeping up with deadlines
American Cruise Lines, New Berlin, WI
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared received orders for routine kitchen operations.
- Suggested low food ingredients for stock to supervisor.
- Maintained and complied with all cleanliness and hygiene standards.
- Reported kitchen manager about malfunctioning and unsafe aspects of equipments.
- Provided orientations and training to new recruits about menu, recipes and cooking procedures.
- Headed responsibility to promote high quality service and congenial teamwork.
- Assisted Executive Sous Chef with routine food operations.
- Complied with standard recipes and process to cook, season and garnish prepared food item.
Pei Wei Asian Diner, Inc, New Berlin, WI
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance in handling different food production sections including menus, recipes, cooking, plating and staff.
- Supervised food production processes following given recipes.
- Provided affirmative guest experience with staff function and attractive menu design.
- Ensured to minimize food waste through controlling food production.
- Prepared food items in compliance with operation standards as mentioned.
- Provided assistance to line employees with routine responsibilities.
- Maintained storage and cooking area in adherence with established kitchen standards and specifications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
West Virginia State University, Institute, WV