2987 Lakewood Drive
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective International Chef with profound culinary knowledge and skills seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience working in F & B and other culinary operation
- Deep knowledge of traditional, modern and international food preparations
- Profound knowledge of latest trends in food items in regular menu and catering with all aspects of cooking
- Good understanding of food production, kitchen sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Skilled at designing and creating new recipes and also menus
- Ability to proactively resolve problems occurring at work
- Ability to work in high volume and batch cooking
- Ability to use apposite kitchen facilities, materials and equipments
Langham Hotels International, Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated and monitored job duties of cooks and other kitchen staff involved in food production.
- Administered work and performance of employees working in kitchen.
- Supervised routine operations at kitchen specializing in international cuisine.
- Demonstrated appropriate professional behavior at work as role model.
- Administered shift operations in banquet kitchen.
- Ensured to attain high level productivity from all kitchen employee performance.
- Motivated team members to develop mutual trust, cooperation and admiration for one another.
Marriott International, Inc, Rochelle Park, NJ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Ensured plating of food items keep up to established international standards.
- Cooked and presented quality rich food items.
- Maintained kitchen and all workstations dirt-free and without any cross contamination.
- Enacted responsibility to cook mis-en-place for applicable menu.
- Ensured food ingredients are of desired quality and stored appropriately.
- Worked in parallel with financial and departmental goals to control food cost effectively and improve gross profit margins.
- Provided assistance to Head Chef for training kitchen staff in adherence with company rules and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
Los Angeles Valley College, Valley Glen, CA