319 Orphan Road
Buffalo, NY 14204
Job Objective Searching for employment as a Hospital Chef and use my past expertise to better the organization as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in cooking hospital food
- Deep knowledge of cooking vegetarian food
- Profound knowledge in monitoring food service
- Proficient in hospital customized menus and recipes preparation techniques
- Skilled at supervising hospital kitchen operations
- Ability to read, comprehend, follows and create recipes for hospital menu
- Ability to keep up to given deadlines and also head multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to hire, train, and coach kitchen staff
Aspen Valley Hospital, Buffalo, NY
August 2007 – Present
- Cooked food items and presented same with help.
- Provided demonstrations on food preparation programs.
- Trained and coached participants in preparing meals.
- Ensured to procure and stock ingredients needed for food preparation for hospital meals program while working with Executive Chef.
- Complied with all guidelines on food safety stated by existing FDA Food Code.
- Interacted with participants about preparing meals and purchasing related ingredients.
- Discussed with Program Director about modifications in recipes and input received from other participants.
St. Helena Hospital, Buffalo, NY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored and coordinated food preparation, packaging and distribution to assure maximum quality offered for food service given to patients in hospital.
- Trained hospital kitchen staff in production and presentation of cold and hot food.
- Interacted and discussed with Director on food presentation and plating for high-end catering events.
- Assisted in creating and upholding regular recipes for patients in hospital and cafeteria menu.
- Schedules and created staffing arrangements based on departmental goals and objectives.
- Contributed in planning budgets, improvement programs on food quality and problem solving procedures.
- Presented food dishes listed in hospital menu attractively using apt garnishes.
Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science
Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA