74 High Meadow Lane
Dallas, PA 18612
Job Objective Obtain the job of Bakery Chef at an organization where I can use my excellent culinary skills and make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of baking diverse bakery items
- Vast knowledge about food and nutrition facets
- Uncommon knowledge of varied cuisines and cooking methodologies
- Immense knowledge of bakery operations and preparation of related items
- Proficient in 3D cake designs
- Familiarity with running operations of voluminous pastry production
- Ability to prepare entire range of pastries and bakery
- Ability to work with food passionately
- Ability to perform under work stressed environment
Breads Bakery, Dallas, PA
August 2007 – Present
- Assigned baking duties to pastry shop staff.
- Monitored task performance of pastry shop personnel.
- Developed new recipes, presentation designs and styles.
- Maintained adequate pastry stock to ensure smooth operations during service time.
- Ensured to maintain dirt free and sanitized cooking area.
- Measured and mixed ingredients in right quantity to form concoctions like fruit and sweetener.
- Prepared confectionary in alliance with the orders received from Chef.
- Ensured cleanliness of baking equipments, pastry shop and working staff.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe, Dallas, PA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Baked and presented bakery items in hotel and restaurant.
- Provided assistance to Head Chef in cooking and serving different food items.
- Helped marketing and restaurant sales team as needed.
- Developed menus and budgets of bakery.
- Ensured on time delivery of all bakery items including desserts.
- Placed timely orders for raw material needed in bakery.
- Gathered ingredients and prepared bakery items adhering to recipes.
- Ensured to lessen food wastage and ingredients spoilage.
Associate Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts
Northeast Alabama Community College, Rainsville, AL