4680 Orchard Street
Bloomington, MN 55431
Job Objective To exceed culinary service expectations in a hospitality environment as a Baker Pastry Chef .
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in preparing western styles bakery items
- Profound knowledge of French pastry
- Sound knowledge about operations and using bakery kitchen machinery and equipments
- Proficient with bakery setting tools
- Good understanding of food safety standards
- Ability to make pastries, cookies, cakes and cupcakes
- Ability to perform all activities of Production Baker
- Ability to provide assistance in developing menu having Western food listings
- Ability to perform in fast pace bakery environment
- Ability to work continuously while standing or even walking
Baker Pastry Chef
Siena Ristorante, Bloomington, MN
August 2007 – Present
- Prepared assorted bakery items everyday including selective desserts.
- Developed bakery items in alliance with recipe instructions and measurements.
- Adhered to all baking schedules and methods.
- Baked and presented cakes and pastries.
- Prepared and arranged together gourmet sandwiches.
- Decorated cookies and cakes attractively.
- Prepared suitable mixes like muffins and gnashes.
- Ensured to comprehend right usage of all baking equipments.
Associate Degree in Baking and Pastry Arts
Salt Lake Community College, Salt Lake City, UT