4153 Hemlock Lane
Harlingen, TX 78550
Job Objective Obtain as job as Assistant Chef in your organization and provide excellent service to guests using my extraordinary food preparation skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience working in restaurants having high volume food production
- Profound knowledge of kitchen equipments used for outsized production
- Sound knowledge of varied cooking methods like baking, roasting and grilling
- Skilled at wide-ranging multiple cooking and kitchen work areas
- Wide knowledge of F&B preparation and presentation
- Proficient with kitchen equipment, ovens, grills, knifes, roasters and steam kettles
- Familiarity with BEOs and Restaurant Orders
- Ability to control and regulate temperature
- Ability to work independently keeping up efficient time management
- Ability to pen down recipes, food menus and syllabus for cookery classes
Le Vallauris Restaurant, Harlingen, TX
August 2007 – Present
- Ensured to have staff motivated and supervised overtime.
- Conducted training for employees to assist them attaining higher goal.
- Monitored waste and excess food production and ensure apt utilization of leftovers.
- Ensured appropriate rotation of food preparation and executed quality control.
- Supervised food pricing for outlets and placed food item orders.
- Maintained cleanliness at food outlet.
- Ensured all equipments at the outlet were cleaned and well maintained.
- Provided assistance in administering kitchen routine operations.
Doyon Tourism Services, Harlingen, TX
May 2004 – July 2007
- Supervised physical facet of kitchen activities.
- Administered activities of kitchen staff and supervised food preparation and serving practices.
- Offered best quality and presentation of food to exceed expectation of customers.
- Managed and monitored weekly food schedules and everyday orders.
- Maintained food preparations standards and requirements.
- Ensured to maintain right temperature throughout different stages food preparation by working with thermostat controls.
- Ensured all policies and procedures stated by company were strictly followed.
- Maintained alertness of local taste and prevailing styles.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts
Southern Adventist University, Collegedale, TN