3229 Kessla Way
Charleston, SC 29407
Job Objective Asian Chef with keen gastronomic acumen and dedication seeking employment in your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in preparing Asian and Chinese cuisine
- Vast knowledge of crafting menu filled with Asian flavors
- Deep knowledge of equipments used in kitchen
- Profound knowledge about beverage varieties
- Good understanding of people management and gastronomy
- Familiarity with basics of computers and related software
- Ability to perform during busy periods and work stressed circumstances
- Ability to delegate tasks and manage multiple activities in parallel
Bon Appetit Mgmt Co, Charleston, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Provided assistance for routine operations in kitchen as allotted.
- Maintained effectual employee relations .
- Updated Executive Sous Chef on kitchen operations and personal matters.
- Developed menu and guidelines for tasting, plating and station set up.
- Assisted Executive Chef with recruitment and kitchen employee training.
- Ensured latest development and smooth opening of BBQ, Dim Sum, Chinese Kitchen and Banquet Operations.
- Assisted Executive Sous Chef in maintaining highest quality for preparation and production of food items.
Starr Restaurants, Charleston, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Managed Chinese Restaurant Operations and Banquets optimally.
- Organized food production cost efficiently in hygienic way.
- Prepared menu in compliance with ingredients quality, availability and seasonality.
- Maintained and updated kitchen purchase lists on daily and weekly basis.
- Ensured Company policies and procedures were followed all the time.
- Adhered to all fire life health safety & security and HACCP Standards.
- Formulated, coordinated and supervised menu plans and implementation.
- Improvised operating systems and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Culinary Arts Management
Bob Jones University, Greenville, SC