1919 Woodridge Lane
Memphis, TN 38116
Job Objective To obtain Maintenance Carpenter position where my skills and experience can add value to the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in performing all building maintenance processes
- Sound knowledge of standards for carpentry work
- Profound knowledge of carpentry construction processes
- Exceptional ability to interpret all layouts and sketches
- Remarkable ability to maintain constructions projects as per diagrams
- Ability to follow instructions efficiently
- Ability to maintain associate tools and equipments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to read and follow work diagrams in maintenance
- Ability to perform carpentry and maintenance
Chiulista Services Inc, Memphis, TN
August 2007 – Present
- Performed all finishing activities for rough carpentry work.
- Assisted to develop fixtures and wooden framework for all structures.
- Maintained required structural equipments as per standards.
- Inspected activities and resolved any issues in carpentry processes.
- Performed basic repair on floors, windows and associate fixtures.
- Administered renovation of offices and rooms through construction and installation.
- Monitored and replaced locks and hinges if required.
- Developed new products for construction such as new pieces of furniture.
The Tatitlek Corporation, Memphis, TN
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered various carpentry work such as building and providing finishes.
- Managed construction of outdoor structures and performed required work.
- Monitored glasses and replaced frames as per requirement.
- Installed and performed repair to doors and frames.
- Coordinated with carpenters to install door locks and deadbolts.
- Performed maintenance work on all caulking windows.
- Maintained knowledge of various materials such as wood and metal.
Associate Degree in Carpentry
Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ