3300 Pleasant Hill Road
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Job Objective A skillful and dedicated Apprentice Carpenter seeking employment within your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in performing repairs for construction processes
- Immense knowledge of construction materials
- Outstanding knowledge of safety construction principles
- Exceptional ability to adapt to new carpentry skills
- Sound ability to provide assistance to seniors
- Excellent skills to provide customer services
- Profound skills to install wood siding and trim
- Solid understanding of caulking and sealant application
Sequoia Equities Inc., Boca Raton, FL
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained and operated various carpentry tools and equipment.
- Coordinated with supervisor and completed projects within deadline.
- Ensured compliance to safety practices for power tools.
- Administered delivery of products for municipal services.
- Maintained knowledge of specified requirements for clients.
- Evaluated construction layouts and blueprints for processes.
- Ensured neat and clean area at all times.
- Assisted to develop furniture for specialty requirements.
Tradesmen International Inc., Boca Raton, FL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Participated in various training programs in mentorship of line manager.
- Ensured compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Maintained knowledge of all trust policies and procedures.
- Coordinated with other traders and apprentices as per requirement.
- Provided required materials to various carpenters.
- Supervised working of all foreman and journey man.
- Maintained documents for all carpentry work performed on site.
- Ensured neat and clean work area at all times.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Lamar University, Beaumont, TX