2154 Better Street
Savannah, GA 31405
Job Objective Experienced Engine Builder seeking employment with a reputable organization where my skills and training make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of engine assembly, inspection, testing and repair
- Profound knowledge of internal combustion engines, fuel injection systems, and vehicle electrical systems
- Operational knowledge of inspection instruments, gauges, micrometers, construction equipments and Microsoft Office software
- Familiarity with parts cleaning, build documentation writing and engine failure analysis
- Ability to disassemble, service and rebuild engines, in an efficient manner
- Ability to handle and perform tasks involving multiple makes of engine, simultaneously
Warren Equipment Company, Savannah, GA
August 2012 – Present
- Designed and fabricated vehicle engines, fuel systems and ignition components.
- Executed jobs related to engine building, repair, restoration and upgrading.
- Developed, aligned and fitted components and accessories for engine assembly.
- Set up, coated and tested chassis setup and engine assembly, as required.
- Prepared and maintained accurate engine build documentation, in a proper manner.
- Worked with team members, subordinates and management personnel, in a professional and helpful manner.
Cooper & Son Small Engine Services, Savannah, GA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Interpreted and worked from assembly blueprints and specifications manuals.
- Planned, assembled, repaired and rebuilt all assigned engines.
- Fabricated, aligned and joined all engine components to produce high performance engines.
- Inspected and tested the completed engine-assembly to ensure proper functioning and high quality.
- Documented and maintained accurate and timely critical engine build-data.
- Maintained adherence to established Health, Safety and Environmental policy, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Missouri Western State University, Saint Joseph, MO