3384 Bailey Drive
Monticello, IA 52310
Job Objective To obtain a Wine Broker position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Sales experience in the Spirits Industry
- Excellent knowledge of product, promotional, and merchandising programs
- In-depth Knowledge of wine spirits products
- Sound knowledge of the features and benefits of fine wine and spirit products.
- Ability to gain feature price promotion and display merchandising support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior customer service and sales skills
- Ability to to write routine reports and correspondence
- Amazing ability to demonstrate an enthusiastic selling style
- Remarkable ability to develop lasting relationships with clients
Wine Broker, August 2005 – Present
Montesquieu, Monticello, IA
- Developed, maintained, educated and guided clients in their wine acquisitions.
- Overseen, planned, communicated and executed sales goals.
- Achieved ambitious volume and profit objectives within market.
- Introduced new products and promoted distribution.
- Recognized new opportunities within each account.
- Built, developed and maintained relationships with distributors.
High School Diploma, Wilby High School, Waterbury, CT