3369 Matthews Street
Rockford, IL 61101
Job Objective Seeking reputable company in which to obtain a Websphere Message Broker position and use my knowledge in this field to further boost my career and to assist in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with Web Sphere Message Broker
- In-depth knowledge of WebSphere Business Integration Server Foundation and IBM WebSphere MQ workflow
- Skilled in translating the process models in WBM to WebSphere Integration Developer
- Good understanding of design patterns and architecture principles
- Familiarity with J2EE, EJB, JMS, JDBC, XML, SOA and BPEL
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
Websphere Message Broker, August 2005 – Present
Fast Switch, Rockford, IL
- Designed, developed, unit test and integrated Message Broker flows.
- Worked on deployment of Message Broker flows across different environments.
- Created MQ infrastructure designs and worked with MQ team for implementing designs.
- Provided training and consultation to business unit and staff.
- Researched and evaluated alternative solutions and recommended the most efficient and cost effective application programming and integration solution.
- Documented, tested and provided on-going support for applications.
Websphere Message Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
CIGNA, Rockford, IL
- Designed and developed Integration solutions based on IBM Message Broker and MQ technologies.
- Installed and configured IBM Websphere MQ, Message Broker and WBI Adapters (SAP, JDBC, JText) on Unix and Windows based environments.
- Determined requirements to provide estimates, designs and solutions.
- Administered load testing and monitoring.
- Managed and maintained environments by automating systems management and monitored activities.
- Researched and troubleshoot Integration and infrastructure issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Neumann University, Aston, PA