319 Kidd Avenue
Shaktoolik, AK 99771
Job Objective To secure a position as Message Broker with established firm in which I can continue to grow and excel in this field for the good of the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience with MQ and Message Broker
- Exceptional experience in MQ administration on Unix platform
- In-depth knowledge of SOA, Messaging, Transformation, Web Services, and Data Integration techniques
- Proficient with RDBMS SQL, WBI SAP Adapters, SAP ALE, and RFC configuration
- Familiarity with Web sphere, Message Broker; Windows 2003, Unix, AIX.
- Good testing, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
- Strong analysis and writing skills
- Admirable oral and written communication skills
Message Broker, August 2005 – Present
Fast Switch, Shaktoolik, AK
- Designed and developed Integration solutions based on IBM Message Broker and MQ technologies.
- Installed and configured IBM Websphere MQ, Message Broker and WBI Adapters (SAP, JDBC, JText) on Unix and Windows based environments.
- Administered load testing and monitoring.
- Managed and maintained the environments by automating systems management and monitoring activities.
- Assisted and worked with application development teams.
- Researched and troubleshoot Integration and infrastructure issues.
Message Broker, May 2000 – July 2005
Diversant Inc., Shaktoolik, AK
- Designed integration components.
- Tested, debugged integration components.
- Identified integration requirements and created high level and low level design.
- Managed technical delivery for the required module.
- Reported status and participated in weekly meetings and calls.
- Reported issues to the Project Manager and tracked deliverables of the team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS