4525 Little Street
Akron, OH 44307
Job Objective Looking for the position of Mortgage Banker where I can apply my education and knowledge to help the firm grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing optimal customer services for mortgage lending and sales
- Wide knowledge of all governmental guidelines for mortgage process
- Sound knowledge of closing procedures and underwriting
- Wide knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines
- Immense knowledge of sales and marketing of consumer products
- Familiarity with various residential mortgage lending process
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to analyze complex financial data to provide alternatives
- Ability to promote mortgage loan originations
- Ability to coordinate with various audiences across social demography
- Ability to achieve product objectives within deadlines
Pinnacle Mortgage Group, INC., Akron, OH
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with existing customer bases and obtained information for all first mortgage inquiries.
- Developed and conducted presentations in all bank branches and real estate offices.
- Performed interview with all applicants to analyze requirement and performed risk management for bank.
- Assisted existing and prospective customers to analyze financial requirements for customers.
- Coordinated with all applicants to negotiate on all terms and conditions of loans.
- Maintained knowledge of all developments in local real estate market.
- Ensured compliance to all department sales and service standards.
- Administered all business transactions as per federal and state regulations.
Paramount Equity Mortgage, Akron, OH
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided information to all prospective and existing customers for WFHM programs.
- Performed regular analysis of all financial and credit data as per customer requirements.
- Managed all customer applications and performed registration follow up activities.
- Developed and maintained visibility in market place for WFHM.
- Monitored loan process and analyzed progression of mortgage loans.
- Ensured compliance to all corporate guidelines for mortgage processes.
- Provided counseling for potential home buyers.
- Collected all required support documents from clients as per bank regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
South Plains College, Levelland, TX