49 Fowler Avenue
Norcross, GA 30071
Job Objective To obtain a position of Bank President where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of leadership and management of bank operations and staff
- In-depth knowledge of banking industry trends and various banking activities
- Operational knowledge of computer, telephone, fax machine and copier
- Familiarity with all applicable government-approved banking laws
- bility to interact with colleagues, staff, and clients, in a positive manner
- Ability to prepare and provide work-related reports, schedules and documents
Northwest Bank – Lakes, AK
August 2012 – Present
- Created, implemented, and maintained all strategic plans and policies of bank.
- Developed, lead, and managed all high-level operational activities of the bank.
- Assigned and monitored work done by the staff and conducted their performance assessments.
- Interacted with shareholders and media persons and represented bank, as needed.
- Developed and maintained strong professional relationships with staff, managers, and Board members.
- Setup and accomplished all banking goals and objectives, successfully.
Arvest Bank – Norman, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed, implemented, and maintained strategic plans, policies and procedures of the bank.
- Oversaw and directed the overall Budgeting Process, in an effective manner.
- Negotiated and prepared all major business contracts for the bank, successfully.
- Presided over monthly board meetings and completed performance assessments of all branches.
- Supported and facilitated positive growth of all assets of the bank.
- Handled and resolved all customer complaints to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
Master’s Degree in Economics and Business Administration
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX