2623 Ashcraft Court
San Diego, CA 92123
Job Objective Seeking to work full time at Wachovia Bank as Teller.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Accomplished experience in sales and cash handling
- Excellent knowledge of retail and Consumer Banking operations
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and listening skills
- Strong customer relations and problem solving skills
- Uncommon ability to cross-sell products and services and achieve goals
- Amazing ability to multi task and work in a team environment
- Remarkable ability to effectively deal with high customer traffic and constant interruptions
Bank Teller, May 2004 – Present
Bislery, San Diego, CA
- Processed customer transactions within established guidelines.
- Identified opportunities and cross-sold bank services and products.
- Adhered to established policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Contributed to a positive team environment and participated in team meetings
- Established and maintained positive client relationships.
- Handled safe deposit, ATM processing, bonds and coupons.
Bank Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Fila, San Diego, CA
- Promoted bank products, and resolved customer inquiries concerning accounts.
- Processed customer transactions and informed customers about a variety of Bank products and services.
- Handled daily and monthly reporting.
- Ensured policies and procedures compliance while processing transactions and built customers confidence
- Adhered to the banks Corporate Sales Program.
Associate Degree in Business, Missouri State University, Missouri, MO