1196 Pike Street
Del Mar, CA 92014
Job Objective To obtain a Merchant Teller position utilizing my excellent customer service and communication skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth Knowledge in preparing and executing vault transactions
- Immense ability to operate a 10-key machine, personal computer and other standard office equipment
- Excellent knowledge of retail and Consumer Banking operations
- Good interpersonal and sales skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Outstanding ability to multitask in a team environment
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
Merchant Teller, May 2004 – Present
Nikon, Del Mar, CA
- Verified amount and examined check for endorsement and negotiability.
- Ensured positive interaction with customers during routine transactions.
- Referred and crossed sold products to the customers specializing in bank’s outstanding product line.
- Maintained records and issued computer generated receipts and travelers cheque.
- Identified and made referral sales and recommended alternate channels.
Merchant Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
P&T, Del Mar, CA
- Maintained files of various records, logs and cards related to accounts.
- Handled customer inquiries and requests.
- Assisted in safe deposit boxes, ATM operations, and night deposits.
- Ensured maintenance of business and customer confidentiality as stated in the Employee Code of Conduct.
- Identified cross sell opportunities and sold bank products.
- Developed and maintained customer relationships with use of appropriate tag-ons within each transaction.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Catawba College, North Carolina, NC