1402 Tree Top Lane
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
Job Objective To work for HSBC as Teller.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of CRT, teller machine, and 10-key calculator
- Proficient in computers and pertinent mainframe systems and software packages
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Solid interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Good Organizational, mathematical and communications skills
- Excellent customer service and cash handling skills
- Superior sales and relationship building skills
- Amazing ability to multi task and work in a team environment
- Remarkable ability to operate various office equipments
Bank Teller, May 2004 – Present
Tweak, Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Processed and initiated various financial transactions for Company customers.
- Achieved sales referral and promotional sales goals.
- Provided excellent customer services and enhanced company image.
- Handled deposits, payments, and other transactions ensuring procedures and performance standards.
- Initiated referral of new business through customer contact and maintained customer relationship management system.
- Ensured customer interaction standards for every transaction.
- Handled operational risk controls and ensured Company and regulatory standards, policies and practices.
- Identified and resolved compliance breaches and control weaknesses.
- Ensured operational risk controls in compliance with regulatory standards and policies.
- Ensured diversity and brand reflection in all completed work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Marygrove College, Michigan, MI