4693 Cherry Tree Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32207
Job Objective: To obtain a Credit Union Teller position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in cash handling, sales, and customer service
- In-depth knowledge of advanced and complex branch transactions
- Working knowledge of banking policies, procedures, and systems
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Amazing ability to multi task and work in a team environment
- Remarkable ability to follow verbal and written instructions
Credit Union Teller, May 2004 – Present
Swings, Jacksonville, FL
- Processed member transactions including share deposits and withdrawals, loan payments, money orders and traveler’s checks.
- Handled fees payment and charges.
- Entered transaction data on system terminal; consulted database to check status of financial accounts.
- Handled brief member inquiries and cross-sold products and services.
- Performed daily cash settlement without differences in cash and checks. Located and resolved settlement differences.
- Organized workstation to maximize efficiency and maintained professional appearance.
Credit Union Teller, March 2002 – April 2004
Kelvinator, Jacksonville, FL
- Provided account balances, transferred funds, tracked deposits and record changes.
- Balanced the drawer at the end of the day, opened and closed accounts.
- Informed members and prospective members about products and services.
- Identified cross-sell opportunities and enlightened members on credit union products and services.
- Maintained and strengthened relationships with existing member base.
- Secured money in cash drawer at all times according to security and procedural guidelines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Daemen College, New York, NY