4867 Bruce Street
Saint Louis, MO 63123
Job Objective: To secure the position of Commercial Teller in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of risk management and loss prevention
- Proficient with PC spreadsheet, word processing, and production software
- Working knowledge of CRT, teller machine, and 10-key calculator
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Amazing ability to respond appropriately to customer inquires in a fast-paced work environment while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to perform basic math calculations
- Uncommon ability to respond under pressure, and be able to effectively deal with multiple priorities and schedules
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Excellent ability to read and comprehend handwritten forms
Commercial Teller, May 2004 – Present
Gogear, Saint Louis, MO
- Cashed checks, accepted commercial deposits, and verified cash on receiving.
- Filled change orders, working bags and prepared vault sales.
- Sold money orders, cashier’s checks, and Travelers Cheques, visa travel money, and gift cards.
- Performed cash advance on credit card and completed Currency Transaction report.
- Accepted TT&L payments and handled loan payments.
- Managed and balanced cash drawer daily.
- Filled Commercial Customer’s requested change orders.
- Received and handled deposits, checks, and payments.
High School Diploma, Redondo High School, Redondo Beach, CA