2724 Melville Street
Memphis, TN 38141
Job Objective Looking for employment with company searching for an experienced Staff Auditor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in financial reporting, external and internal audit
- Sound knowledge of control theory, underwriting standards, generally accepted accounting principles and professional auditing practices
- Remarkable knowledge of business technologies and its impact to control practices
- Proficient with accounting and auditing software applications and MS office tools
- Sound ability to work effectively in a team environment
- High level of professionalism, integrity and objectivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Staff Auditor, August 2005 – Present
GSI Commerce, Inc., Memphis, TN
- Demonstrated awareness and knowledge of audit test objectives.
- Responded promptly to client queries.
- Developed relationships with audit staff and clients.
- Managed to draw initial conclusions from field work for further discussions.
- Obtained reasonable assurance of facts prior to concluding or making judgments.
- Communicated conclusions in a concise, organized and meaningful manner.
Staff Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Bolton Group, Memphis, TN
- Determined scope and objectives by formulating standard audit planning documentation.
- Coordinated with several departments to drive business growth and profitability.
- Developed and executed detailed audit programs covering financial and operational controls.
- Developed and executed testing strategies and trained other staff auditors.
- Maintained effective communications within the work and its connected areas.
- Determined cost effective solutions and processed improvements.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND