269 Corbin Branch Road
Bluff City, TN 37618
Career Objective Experienced Social Compliance Auditor seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Considerable experience in measuring and reporting the organization’s social and ethical performance
- Sound knowledge of annual risk assessments and execution of the annual audit plans
- Proficient in internet navigation, e-mail and PC software such as Microsoft Word, Excel
- Sound ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to operate in a multicultural environment with persons varying in socio-economic status
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Social Compliance Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Merck, Bluff City, TN
- Prioritized, planned and organized work efficiently to deliver first rate audit services.
- Participated in training sessions to keep abreast of the latest trends.
- Maintained integrity, professionalism and skill when representing the company.
- Retained and safeguarded audit documents.
- Ensured to follow all requirements indicated in the client specific procedures, auditor training and management directives while performing social compliance audits.
- Ensured to adhere to compliance with CSCC Employment Policies and Procedures.
Social Compliance Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Bureau Veritas, Bluff City, TN
- Prepared professional executive-ready audit reports.
- Understood clients’ requirements and applicable local labor laws and regulations.
- Identified audit findings and reported non-conformities.
- Conducted Social Compliance audits at manufacturing facilities.
- Worked seamlessly with BV audit scheduling and coordination team.
- Adhered to all BV (Blind View) Standard Operating Procedures and the BV Auditor Code of Conduct.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK