2669 Washburn Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Job Objective Seeking a position in which to enhance my career as a Sales Auditor by becoming a valued member of your team.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in auditing and accounting process and procedures followed by retail establishments
- Skilled in confirming accuracy of the sales deeds as submitted by sales department
- Sound knowledge of generating statements and reports through investigative auditing
- Proficient with retail sales software, data analysis and MS office tools and related accounting applications
- Effective oral and written communications and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer and organizational skills
Sales Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Guitar Center, Baton Rouge, LA
- Analyzed and audited retail location expenses.
- Researched and responded to credit card inquires and charge backs.
- Partnered with store personnel to resolve sales transactions and other issues.
- Assisted with projects geared to improve efficiency and cost savings.
- Managed to assist with monthly financial statements closures.
- Ensured reconciliations including bank accounts, credit card receivables, incoming wire transfers and other general ledger accounts.
Sales Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
The TruGreen Companies L.L.C., Baton Rouge, LA
- Performed on practice approved cancel retention procedures.
- Managed to prepare daily and weekly reports on audit activities.
- Contacted customers to confirm the accuracy of information communicated in sales process.
- Obtained and provided accurate information for customer inquiries.
- Ensured to review 10-points of the sale checklist with the customer.
- Ensured to verify customer status through sales reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, West Virginia State University, Institute, WV