2631 Timber Ridge Road
Sacramento, CA 95814
Objective To secure a position with a reputable company in which to exercise my knowledge and training as a Quality Control Auditor.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Quality Control auditing in a manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of industry program standards and laws
- Remarkable ability to interface work autonomously and to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with FDA GMP, GLP and CAP-CLIA Regulations
- Ability to write reviews, set performance objectives, and track performance of quality inspection
- Proficient in utilizing computer software – MS Word, MS Excel and databases applications
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills
Quality Control Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Berks and Beyond Employment, Sacramento, CA
- Inspected and performed audits on all receipts of finished goods.
- Recorded inspected data for Quality Control process protocols.
- Inspected and communicated issues and audit findings on customer returns.
- Coordinated with Warehouse Management, QC Manager and Sourcing Director to resolve escalating problems.
- Ensured to forward the completed QC audits to appropriate personnel with corrective measures.
- Updated and maintained database for review and suggestive improvements.
Quality Control Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Envoy Mortgage, Ltd., Sacramento, CA
- Performed pre-funding audit procedures.
- Monitored field compliance with required operational procedures.
- Assisted in identifying trends that may create increased risks.
- Identified and reported incidents of fraud or misrepresentation.
- Assisted with loan analysis and audit of loan files resulting in a repurchase demand.
- Managed to keep pace with investor guideline changes and industry trends.
Associate Degree in Quality Control, Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL