2614 Del Dew Drive
Hyattsville, MD 20781
Job Objective Seeking an Operations Auditor position with the right company that offers the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Comprehensive experience in conducting accounting audits of programs and operations
- Good knowledge of project management
- Sound knowledge of Data and Information Analysis
- Excellent auditing and accounting skills
- Excellent skill in Organizing Audit Information
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills
Operations Auditor, August 2005 – Present
UTC Corp, Hyattsville, MD
- Performed reviews of critical business processes.
- Evaluated the effectiveness of internal controls and identified potential process improvement opportunities.
- Lead risk based audits and managed 1-4 auditors per engagement.
- Assessed risk of key business processes and prepared audit plans and specific audit programs.
- Identified internal control limitations and opportunities for development.
- Created process maps of operational purpose.
Operations Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Amway, Hyattsville, MD
- Prepared clear, concise audit reports.
- Performed detailed reviews of claims.
- Presented audit conclusions and suggestions.
- Measured and reported accuracy of operational activities on an individual or a group.
- Compiled data to audit and report weekly and monthly performance standards.
- Coordinated with external auditors in their review of claims, enrollment and system configuration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI