2210 Crim Lane
Saint Paris, OH 43072
Job Objective Inspiring Financial Auditor seeking employment with challenging organization in which to enhance my experience in the field and to help company meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in auditing and financial policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge of SOX, ACL and other related financial audit tools
- Good knowledge of the financial calculations and reporting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications with expertise in Excel
- Amazing ability to maintain confidential information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical ability and attention to detail
Financial Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Avis Budget Group, Saint Paris, OH
- Identified and documented financial statements.
- Performed on all the aspects of engagement audit planning and provided appropriate means and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitored the progress of audit work as against specified deadlines and provided status updates.
- Generated concise and well organized work papers, clearer explanations and sound conclusions.
- Ensured that all changes to planned audit scope and approaches are discussed and approved by Manager.
- Summarized audit findings and ensured that the audit is conducted consistent with departmental and company policies.
Financial Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Kelly Financial Resources, Saint Paris, OH
- Ensured to expedite audits in accordance with professional audit standards utilizing available resources and applications.
- Developed and established standard audit procedures.
- Generated audit plans and performed initial and follow-up audits.
- Prepared audit reports based on the existing financial statements.
- Presented accurate audit results and provided recommendations.
- Ensured to follow-up on corrective action plans in compliance with specified standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Sterling College, Sterling, KS