2199 Pin Oak Drive
Muscatine, IA 52761
Objective Experienced Environmental Auditor seeking employment with reputable organization where my skills and training can be a positive contribution to company.
- General understanding of the environmental concerns and initiatives
- Sound knowledge of the principles procedures, and types of environmental audits
- Good understanding of environmental policies and procedures all around the world
- Strong organizational, time management, follow-through skills and attention to details
- Proven self-starter and the ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Environmental Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Alberta, Muscatine, IA
- Reviewed the overall operations of the businesses, selected and managed an audit team.
- Developed final audit reports and discussed findings and recommendations with clients.
- Gathered data through questionnaires, on-site inspections, document reviews and interviews.
- Presented environmental management plan to directors and management.
- Reviewed clients’ records and ensured safety standards.
- Performed follow up actions to ensure that the corrective and preventive actions in audit findings have been addressed.
Environmental Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Johnsoncitytn, Muscatine, IA
- Developed environmental programs as per state and public officials.
- Managed and assisted in administering business pretreatment plans.
- Inspected landfill site(s) to monitor its compliance with environmental policies.
- Issued appropriate notices of violation which may escalate to legal action.
- Managed the seepage management program.
- Assisted in enforcing fuel control program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn, NY