2038 Sunrise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Job Objective To obtain a Chief Auditor position with dependable company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in public sector auditing& accounting
- Sound knowledge of the application of auditing norms, procedures and techniques
- Good implementation ability of accounting principles, laws and regulations of auditing
- Proficient in the use of electronic media and applying appropriate software applications
- Strong Excel and Oracle Skills
- Computer literate with fluency in Microsoft Office programs and Excel
- Excellent communication, management and analytical skills
Chief Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Fremont Bank, Las Vegas, NV
- Lead the Internal Audit Department enhancing its effectiveness in audit function.
- Managed internal audit team and third party providers of internal audit services.
- Maintained continuous process of development of the internal audit program.
- Developed and evaluated the set audit plan, its scope and schedule.
- Prepared monthly Internal Audit Report and tabled it with the Audit Committee and Executive Management with recommendations and corrective measures.
- Ensured independence of internal and external audit functions.
Chief Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, Las Vegas, NV
- Maintained current working knowledge and understanding of audit procedures, policies, and other regulatory issues.
- Recommended improvements in business practices, processes, risk assessments and control procedures based on the audit reports.
- Evaluated potential third party providers of internal and external audit services.
- Ensured that the audit staff is sufficiently trained and equipped to carry their assignments.
- Ensured to periodically assess and test adequacy of Bank control functions.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly and annual Audit Reports.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater, MA