1984 Horner Street
Youngstown, OH 44503
Job Objective To obtain an Associate Auditor position with dependable company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in internal audit, public accounting and finance analysis
- Sound knowledge of the modern and computer auditing techniques
- Proficient with CAAT applications using ACL, SQL, MS Access, or MS Excel
- Familiarity with US GAAP, SOX and IAS-Member of a chartered accountancy
- Sound ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong analytical and risk evaluation skills
- Excellent Financial Management and Organizational skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (both oral and written)
Associate Auditor, August 2005 – Present
Great American Insurance Group, Youngstown, OH
- Audited complex accounting and authoritarian compliance data.
- Prepared and presented reports based on the results of the audits.
- Provided recommendations for policy and procedural improvements.
- Ensured to follow-up reviews to assess and report on completion or progress of management’s corrective actions.
- Verified accuracy for compliance with plans, policies, and procedures.
- Developed and maintained working relationship with external auditors.
Associate Auditor, May 2000 – July 2005
Hertz, Youngstown, OH
- Performed assigned works on audits and management advisory services.
- Drafted appropriate reports with audit comments and recommendation.
- Provided input for improvement and or revisions to standard audit programs.
- Ensured that the work paper documentation supports conclusions and that the results are based on analyses and evaluations.
- Utilized audit software and adhered compliance with testing tools.
- Developed and maintained strong rapport with potential customers and staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Los Angeles Valley College, Valley Glen, CA