12031 Waples Mill Rd
Beacon, NY 12508
Job Objective To obtain a Mini Bar Attendant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of merchandising and inventory methods
- Ability to bend and stoop frequently, push and maneuver fully loaded mini bar cart
- Ability to walk, stand, lift, reach, bend, pull, push, kneel, squat and grasp
- Strong ability to use hands and arms to push in mini bar carts weighing up to 35lb at least 20 times per day
- Ability to lift hot boxes waist and chest high weighing up to 30lbs at least 20times per day
- Detail oriented, able to work unsupervised and complete assignments
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mini Bar Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Hilton Hotels, Beacon, NY
- Ensured to arrive to duty on time in proper uniform; retrieve daily room assignment list prepare for the day.
- Managed to be accurate in count and duties by going to assigned rooms and floors and posting charges as per the outlined procedures.
- Ensured previous day’s operation and paperwork has been completed and all equipments are in good working order and report any malfunctions.
- Managed to take print out of sales report to check that carts are adequately equipped for the restocking procedures and expedite.
- Ensured to comply with guest service requests to ensure guest expectations are exceeded.
- Adhered to Alcohol Handling Procedure Policies.
- Maintained inventory of all guest mini bars on a daily basis and posted the appropriate charges to the room prior to guest departure.
- Ensured to clean and defrost the mini bars regularly and consistently.
- Inspected all equipment and ensured excellent working condition.
High School Diploma, Lenape Valley Regional High School, Stanhope, NJ