7021 W McDowell Rd
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Job Objective To obtain a challenging and responsible position as Lobby Attendant position within an organization that will utilize my skills, experience and education, as well as offer growth opportunity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in cleaning and maintaining all public areas
- Excellent ability to read and understand the correct use of cleaning supplies
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to read event board and communicate directions to guest
- Excellent speech communication skills to communicate with guests and management effectively
- Strong ability to Lift boxes of supplies, pushing a cart and vacuum, pulling a vacuum (10 lbs.), carrying supplies (20-30 lbs.) daily
Lobby Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Hilton Hotels, Buckeye, AZ
- Administered cleaning public space areas per preset standards and procedures.
- Ensured to empty wastebaskets, ash urns and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas and change light bulbs in public space light fixtures.
- Maintained cleaning equipment to be in working condition.
- Reported maintenance problems immediately.
- Followed established chemical procedures; safety; Lost and Found procedures; and energy conservation guidelines.
- Provided assistance to housekeeping areas including cleaning rooms and stripping linens.
Lobby Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Buckeye, AZ
- Administered, cleaned and maintained all the public and employee restroom areas.
- Ensured to empty trash containers, ashtrays, and ash urns in public areas into proper containers.
- Inspected condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report damages.
- Managed to post caution signs to limit traffic when necessary and coordinated with other departments for urgent repairs.
- Responded promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Ensured to follow all company and safety and security policies.
High School Diploma, Heritage Christian School, Garfield, NJ