8612 Santa Monica Blvd
Durango, CO 81301
Job Objective Seeking to join a reputed organization as a Hotel Room Attendant to deliver the best of my professional ability.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in cleaning and stocking assigned rooms suite
- Profound ability in administering dusts, vacuums, washing windows and tracks
- Sound knowledge to check, stock and transport supply cart and conduct visual inspection of room and suite
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Sound communication skills and excellent reading, writing, and math skills
- Proven ability to push, pull 200 pounds and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure
- Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, energetic and quality oriented
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
Hotel Room Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Indy Hotel, Durango, CO
- Administered cleaning and serving the guest rooms in a timely and organized manner adhering to Hotel standards.
- Assisted guests with luggage storage.
- Reported any rooms unable to be serviced within established time standards to supervisor.
- Ensured to report needs repairs, non-functioning or missing equipment or room items to supervisor or others as instructed.
- Maintained linen carts and closets in a neat, clean and orderly manner.
- Ensured security of equipment, keys and supplies at all time and reported lost and found items immediately to the concerned manager.
- Maintained a productivity level not to exceed minutes per room serviced as per norms.
- Responded quickly and courteously to guest requests.
- Followed all Safety handling procedures and actively participated in all hotel meetings, training, task forces and programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management, Fort Hays State University, Kansas, KS