121 County Road 3204
Berryville, AR 72616
Job Objective To obtain a Hospital Attendant position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable knowledge in performing nursing care activities
- Remarkable knowledge of daily inventory of all patient care related supplies
- In Depth working knowledge of the properties of various cleaning substances
- Sound knowledge of frequent handling and firm gripping in moving patient and equipment
- Strong ability to frequently squat and kneel, occasional stoop and bend, crouch and reach above shoulder level
- Through knowledge to obtain, record, exchange information for the patient
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and simple written instructions
Hospital Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Care Productions, Berryville, AR
- Administered to transport patients safely to and from the diagnostic areas and patient care areas.
- Distributed, cleaned and managed the flow of oxygen tanks, equipment, wheelchairs, stretchers, and other miscellaneous rolling stock hospital wide.
- Assisted with medical and safety alerts as required and responded to changing patient needs.
- Participated in team spirit and unit morale concerns and maintained a safe work environment.
- Communicated effectively with members of the health care team and ensured to participate in quality improvement.
- Maintained positive public relations and administered decisions by ethical principles.
Associate Degree in Nursing, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ