2704 Honey Springs Rd
Lancaster, CA 93535
Job Objective Seeking a position as Home Attendant in highly reputed and professional organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in handling carious supplies
- Ability to lift, turn and massage, bathe, dress and groom patients
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move moderate distances
- Remarkable knowledge to comply with infection control procedures
- Profound ability to identify hazards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Home Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Always Best Care Senior Services, Lancaster, CA
- Administered changing bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and cleans quarters of the home patient.
- Performed purchases, prepare and serve food to patient and members of family, following special prescribed diets.
- Provided massages and applied preparations and treatments, such as liniment and alcohol rubs and heat-lamp stimulation.
- Administered prescribed oral medications under written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse.
- Accompanied ambulatory patients outside home, serving as guide, companion, and aide.
- Maintained records of services performed and of apparent condition of patient.
- Managed to visit several households to provide daily health care to patients.
Associate Degree in Nursing, Grand View University, Iowa, IA