2080 S Shelton Beach Rd
Albertville, AL 35950
Job Objective Seeking to obtain a Golf Attendant position with an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable knowledge of methods and materials used in golf grounds and landscape area
- Excellent knowledge to use hand and power tools and equipment
- Ability to operate golf carts and light motorized equipment
- Profound ability to follow oral and written directions
- Strong Ability to perform moderate physical work, lift up to 100 pounds and performing activities such as bending, stooping, kneeling, standing, walking, pulling and lifting
- Pleasant personality and the ability work with flexible work hours
- Excellent people skills and the ability to meet grooming standards
Golf Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Chagrin Valley Country Club, Albertville, AL
- Attended to transport clubs to and from guest vehicles and group buses; and pick up and drop off guest golf bags at bag drop.
- Provided directions to golfers to golf-related areas and assisted with carts and equipment.
- Administered to distribute score cards and pencils to golfers.
- Ensured to remove golf carts from storage area and stage for play.
- Maintain cleanliness of golf-related areas and the golf carts after each use and ensured to document damages and deficiency.
- Facilitated lines of communication with golf shop to ensure efficiency of course operations and guest satisfaction.
- Ensured the security of all golf equipment in storage.
- Coordinated with the manager andsupervisor of any important issues and adhered to follow all company policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Recreation, Northern Kentucky University, Kentucky, KY