100 Executive Dr, Ste 100
Fontana, CA 92335
Job Objective To obtain a Gas Station Attendant position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Great experience working as a gas attendant at various stations
- Good understanding of all Gas Station operating and safety procedures
- Expert in Gas Station operations
- Ability to prioritize work tasks, multi-task and maintain focus
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Excellent English Communication skills including reading, writing and verbal
Gas Station Attendant, August 2005 to till date
HP Productions, Fontana, CA
- Ensured gas suppliers were collecting money for gas and lubricate sale.
- Observed flow of automobiles being filled with gasoline.
- Assisted customers in dispensing gasoline occasionally.
- Collected payments for customer purchases.
- Maintained clean and orderly gas station areas.
Gas Station Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Indane Productions, Fontana, CA
- Recorded purchases in register and made accurate changes in the register if necessary.
- Maintained sanitation of Kiosk, dispensers, islands and station equipment.
- Assisted in maintaining Station Logs as required.
- Provided accurate directions where ever possible.
- Computed and recorded transactions details.
Associate Degree in Math’s, Jacksonville University, Florida, FL