15111 Dauphin Island Pkwy
Crane, MO 65633
Job Objective Seeking a Corporate Airline Flight Attendant position in an organization where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the company’s growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Certified Airline Flight Attendant with experience in delivering in-flight services
- Amazing ability to assist the flight crew and customer service representative as needed
- Solid understanding of In-flight Management with information regarding the safety of flight
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Remarkable ability to implement self motivated, flexible and adaptable attitude
- Profound ability to reach over head compartments comfortably
- Effective communication skills
Flight Attendant, August 2005 to till date
Volvo Productions, Crane, MO
- Ensured prompt departures and provided guidance and assistance in various emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Assisted in providing constant informational updates to passengers.
- Maintained a high level of professional conduct and personal appearance.
- Provided In flight Management with information regarding the safety of flight.
- Worked with cabin crew members and all passengers.
Flight Attendant, May 2000 to July 2005
Veenus Productions, Crane, MO
- Ensured comfort and safety of traveler throughout air travel.
- Assisted Passengers in boarding and deplaning.
- Performed preflight inspection in relation to cabin duties and maintained cabin cleanliness.
- Maintained area and serving equipment hygienic.
- Made various informational and safety related announcements.
Associate Degree in Aviation, Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ