11120 Meadow Lark Rd
Decatur, AL, 35603
Job Objective To obtain a Psychological Associate position in an environment where I will get a chance to utilize my knowledge and my experience.
Remarkable psychological testing experience in communicating findings with families and agencies
Huge knowledge of psychology, psychopathology, psychophysiology, emotion and interpersonal relationships
In-depth knowledge of theory, principles and practices of psychology
Ability to relate effectively with a variety of people
skilled in analyzing and communicating assessment information in written psychological reports
Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Psychological Associate, August 2005 to till date
Sterling Medical Corporation, Decatur, AL
- Provided clinical supervision to interns in professional psychology.
- Assisted in providing medical administration.
- Arranged and approved treatment facilities.
- Provided on-call emergency services as assigned.
Psychological Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Universal Health Services, Decatur, AL
- Maintained confidential files as per established standards.
- Provided referrals to community resources and liaise as necessary.
- Contributed to educators’ professional development through in-service programming.
- Ensured up-to-date knowledge with regard to relevant psychological and educational research.
- Conducted research and assisted administrators with program evaluation.
Associate Degree in Psychology, Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania, PA