5585 San Juan Way
Downey, CA, 90241
Objective To obtain a Pastoral Associate position in a highly reputed organization.
Strong knowledge in the area of theology and the social sciences
Ability to communicate on an individual level, and in group situations
Ability to perform duties with compassion, energy, openness, and flexibility
Ability to counsel and assist others by providing spiritual comfort and support
Ability to maintain confidentiality
Great listening skills
Trinity Baptist Church, Downey, CA
August 2005 to till date
- Coordinated with health care team to assist families with personal adjustments.
- Implemented activities which ensured and enhanced the Catholic Mission.
- Responded to spiritual needs of patient and staff.
- Facilitated ethical discussions; completed medical chart documentation as required.
- Responded to employee’s requests for private counseling; interacted with staff during times of stress and particular need.
Bachelor’s Degree in Pastoral Ministry Theology
Thomas Jefferson University, Pennsylvania, PA