21 N Seventh St
Objective To obtain a Library Associate position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Ability to identify new areas for content development and new content for existing collections
Excellent data entry skills
Good knowledge of online search platform (OVID)
Strong computer skills and interest in emerging technologies
Excellent project management skills with detail-oriented approach
Ability to work independently and follow through with work plans without close supervision
Ability to identify problems with processes or materials and offer creative solutions
Excellent communication, organizational, and inter-personal skills
Tuscaloosa Public Library, Melrose, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Executed digitizing projects, scanning to standards, quality control for images and metadata, and data entry.
- Performed additional research when needed to enhance the description and access to the collection.
- Contributedto continual assessment of the website and offered suggestions for improving usability and content.
- Assisted in other duties incidental to general library activities.
Wells Branch Community Library, Melrose, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Ensured processing and uploading of large volume of articles for daily updates to library and databases.
- Maintained call number log, Ovid user list and invoices and contracts.
- Assisted in literature searches requested by internal stakeholders.
- Provided tech-support to Library users on online search platform (OVID).
- Coordinated communications between vendors regarding tech help and issues.
Bachelor of Arts
Southwestern University, Texas, TX