12302 NW 66th St
Lauderdale, MS 39335
Job Objective Seeking employment as Audit Associate with KPMG
Remarkable audit experience in public accounting
In-depth knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
Extensive knowledge of transaction structuring, financial & commercial due diligence, and business valuation
Strong knowledge of risk management
Ability to meet challenging client requirements and provides services
Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
Ability to travel at moderate to extensive levels
Audit Associate, August 2012 to till date
Vision Solutions, Lauderdale, MS
- Conducted audit activities of various clients.
- Identified auditing issues and coordinated with senior associates and executives to sort out the problem.
- Identified performance improvement opportunities.
- Ensured accurate client information was given to audit team.
- Understood and utilized Audit Methodology.
Audit Associate, May 2010 to July 2012
CareSource – Dayton, OH
- Supervised Audit interns on certain activities.
- Served as a liaison between clients and upper management.
- Identified technical problems and informed about it to clients and management.
- Assisted in planning audit program and preparing internal audit reports.
- Ensured implementation of internal audit projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ