5585 San Juan Way
Downey, CA 90241
Job Objective Seeking an IT Associate position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Remarkable experience with IT Operations and Systems Development
Expert in analyzing and evaluating information technology (IT) security risks and controls
Good knowledge of standard software & hardware applications and configurations in an integrated Microsoft environment
Ability to assist in resolving issues for multiple integrated locations and systems
Excellent oral and written communication
Ability to manage multiple projects successfully
Skilled in project planning, organizing, and accountability
Strong time management and organizational skills
IT Associate, August 2005 to till date
Michael Lord & Company, Downey, CA
- Provided the link between the technical resources in the IT department and the functional areas and user groups.
- Provided resources and support as needed for all business systems and network changes, and upgrades.
- Provided technical support to functional areas to develop business process reporting tools, enabling measurement for continuous improvement.
- Assisted with the development of documentation of business applications, and networks.
- Developed and maintained access control, security and back up procedures and programs for business applications and networks.
- Provided “on call” and “off hour” resources and supported to the functional areas and user groups.
IT Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Oliveras & Company, Downey, CA
- Ensured analysis of functional and detail design docs to develop test strategies.
- Helped to identify requirement specific impacts and exception testing strategies for inclusion into release level test plan.
- Participated and conducted meetings with application users both within and external.
- Followed up to review test results and gain resolution on issues and defects discovered during test.
- Provided feedback and participated in process improvement activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University, Pennsylvania, PA