221 E Rochester Ave
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Job Objective To obtain a Clothing Sales Associate position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Exceptional experience in providing customer service and operate the cash register in retail and apparel Store
Skilled in tagging items, stocking store shelves, and hanging clothes
In-depth knowledge of clothing store products and services
Amazing ability to organize customer clothing selections
Profound ability to do prolonged standing and walking with frequent bending, stooping, and stretching
Proficient with POS system, Word, Excel, and email.
Clothing Sales Associate, August 2005 to till date
Intex Productions, Elmhurst, IL
- Facilitated to educate guests on current fashions and styles.
- Ensured to generate an atmosphere of hospitality and flexibility with the guests.
- Maintained loss prevention standards through awareness and guest service.
- Utilized appropriately the cash management practices and procedures.
- Ensured to keeps the store in a clean and safe environment.
Clothing Sales Associate, May 2000 to July 2005
Kodak Productions, Elmhurst, IL
- Campaigned to seeks out information to keep current on product knowledge.
- Partnered with other team members to be aware of product movement and stock patterns.
- Succeeded in creating full clothing ensemble options with existing inventory.
- Managed to provide admirable outfit ideas to guests.
- Processed markdowns at the company productivity standard.
- Performed stock checks for customers and in collaboration with stock team.
Associate Degree in Business Administration, Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ