5327 N Barranca Ave
San Francisco, CA, 94158
Objective To obtain the position as Trading Assistant to ensure smooth and conflict free functioning of all operations within the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Exceptional knowledge of equity derivative products
- Strong Knowledge of financing activity and funds management
- Strong computer skills, with a firm working knowledge of Excel, VBA macros
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent motivational and learning skills
- Good inter-personal, partnering and communication skills
Trading Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Broker Dealer, San Francisco, CA
- Worked together with portfolio executives, dealers, steward bank, etc.
- Processed daily trades, corporate actions, troubleshoot processes.
- Reconciled share discrepancies, and pricing issues.
- Monitored and tracked portfolio cash positions.
- Assisted with foreign exchange trades across international equity portfolios.
- Ensured to report portfolio performance, market value and return calculations and benchmark comparisons.
- Managed special projects and determined investment eligibility of a company.
Trading Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Schwab, San Francisco, CA
- Overviewed Total Return Swaps & Market Value Swaps and structured Hedge Fund Derivatives.
- Assisted traders on critical points such as hedge fund performance, daily and monthly PNL, issue and expiry of products.
- Ensured timely settlement of funds, smooth daily operations, and accurate records.
- Chaired meetings and continually drive the improvement of operational processes.
- Identified areas of improvement for macros and assessed the risks of existing systems and macros.
Associate Degree in Finance, Mt. Hood Community College, Gresham, OR