5279 Saddlebag Lake Rd
Boxboro, MA, 01719
Objective Seeking the position of Theatre Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret plans, sketches, schematics, and diagrams
- In depth knowledge of Principles and practices of lighting and sound design and theatrical recording
- Functional knowledge of theatre software and lighting and audio tools
- Ability to answering the telephone and directing phone calls
- Remarkable ability to work independently and as part of a team when required
Theatre Assistant, August 2005 to till date
Rave Motion Pictures, Boxboro, MA
- Maintained cash and inventory control areas.
- Managed the financial business of the theatre including monitoring theatre ticket sales.
- Ensured to complete paperwork for all theatre departments and prepared theatre schedules and budgets.
- Administered maintenance of theatre between performances.
- Monitored staff adherence to corporate values.
- Ensured proper training for all staff members and supported continued commitment towards achieving excellence in customer service.
Associate Degree in Accounting, Hudson Valley Community College, Troy, NY