22154 Lost Creek Rd
Milwaukee, WI, 53201
Objective Seeking the position of Team Assistant.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Exceptional ability to exhibit high degree of autonomy and decision-making
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in an environment of tight deadlines and high quality standards
Team Assistant, August 2005 to till date
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Milwaukee, WI
- Maintained supply area, inventory and general communication.
- Ensured to track on-going expenses against budget to ensure accurate account expenses.
- Acted as confidential assistant in support of manager.
- Prepared rate lists of products and synchronized traveling pacts.
- Dealt appropriately with high volume telephone calls.
Team Assistant, May 2000 to July 2005
Thomson Reuters, Milwaukee, WI
- Supplemented calendar management, arranging appointments, and conference calls.
- Demonstrated considerable judgment, tact, creativity and initiative in duties.
- Prepared department check requests and expense reports.
- Managed to open, sort and prioritize mails.
- Handled distribution of reports and other outgoing correspondence.
- Managed busy calendars and organized meetings and events.
- Administered ordering department supplies and equipment.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration , George Washington University, Washington, DC